Community Counselling Services
A professional, confidential and affordable service in private and comfortable surroundings.
Your Choices: A course for men and women. Separate courses.
- Personal growth and development
- Make healthy choices
- Break through old cycles
- Find hope, understanding, freedom and restoration
Break Out: A course for women.
Looking at the everyday issues of fear and anxiety
Breaking the patterns and cycles that keep us bound
A short course looking at boundary issues in your life, in a caring and confidential environment.
- Defining boundaries
- Setting new limits
- Common blocks
- Saying 'No'
- Self care
- Making changes
- Boundaries in close relationship
- Boundaries with children, friends and work
Looking at issues around change, loss and grief.
Issues such as:
- Children leaving home
- Going through a time of transition
- Education and preparation for life changes
Stress management course.
These courses have trained facilitators who do not claim to fix or solve your issues, but will offer keys to assist you towards wholeness.
The courses are held at The Elim Centre, 26 Burleigh Road, Blenheim.
Hilary Hitchins is the Agency Manager for Well Spring for Life Trust which runs the counselling and the Life Courses programmes. Hilary was born in England where she trained in medical social work and moved to New Zealand thirty years ago.
• has a Diploma in Counselling
• is a member of the New Zealand Association of Counsellors
• a member of the New Zealand Christian Counsellors Association
• is an Agency Manager for Well Spring for Life Trust which runs the counselling and the Life
• also has a Diploma in Supervision
For more information phone the Elim Christian Centre on 578 9053 or email via the contact form on our website